Friday, February 27, 2009

UPDATE: Jack and Nursery

Good news! I talked my doctor into scheduling my induction for Thursday because I didn't want to go to my appointment on Tuesday and all the spots for Thursday be filled up. I go in on Thursday, March 5 at 5:00 AM for the induction. There is a small catch....if I go in on Tuesday and my cervix hasn't softened and its not where she wants it to be, I'll have to wait a few more days. I will be doing lots of walking these next few days. Jack could possibly be here by the end of next week....I can't wait!

Jack's room is completely finished! The last pictures I posted of his room, were very bare. We finally got everything hung on the walls and a few of Jack's things placed around his room. Here are a few pictures.







1 comments:

Geralyn said...

I love the nursery!
Joseph like the little Jack chair :)