Thursday, February 19, 2009

38 Weeks and Waiting

I went back to the doctor today and not much has changed since my last visit. Jack has dropped a little more and is really low, but I still haven't dilated. He's still in position and ready to go, but it looks like he's taking his time. I talk to Jack everyday to let him know how ready we are for him to be here and for him to come at anytime...I guess he'll come when he's ready (sounds just like his daddy)!! This week is my last week to work at the office and next week I'll be working from home so I'm closer to the hospital. I'll keep everyone posted!

2 comments:

GINGER said...

Don't worry about not being dialated, I had no sign at all that I was going to have Will (he was 4 days late). I wasn't dialated and then all the sudden I had three mild little contractions while playing cards with my mom and TJ then my water broke. So......you never know!! He could come today!! Yipeeeeeeee. I can't wait for you to see him for the first time, it's the best feeling in the world! Nothing like it.

Ginger

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

You never know ... Little Jack may surprise you sooner than you think!!