Wednesday, February 4, 2009

36 Weeks...Time Flies

I went to the doctor today for my weekly visit and nothing has changed but everything is right on track! I see my doctor next week and maybe something will change...waiting is driving me crazy! We did meet with our Pediatrician yesterday and we absolutely love her! I can’t believe how fast the time has flown by. It feels like yesterday that I just found out I was pregnant. I can’t wait for Jack to be here but I’m really going to miss him tumbling around in my belly. I’ve absolutely loved being pregnant, even though it was a little rough in the beginning and is getting a little uncomfortable in the end. We have been so busy and having tons of fun with showers, getting Jack’s room ready and preparing for our little guy’s arrival that January flew by! I can’t believe Jack will be here in 4 weeks…unless he decides to come early.

1 comments:

The Lloyd Family said...

Good luck you guys! Your life is going to change SO much - but truly for the best! Raising a little one is wonderful! Have fun and enjoy every minute! You guys are going to make great parents! Congrats!!!