Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby Shower #3 and #4

My close girlfriends, Jana, Lauren, Mandy and Tina, threw me a baby shower on Saturday, February 7, in The Woodlands. I had a blast and Jack got some great stuff! The shower was really nice and it was great to get all the girls together. Below are a few pictures from this shower.

The amazing hostesses!!


The cake was so awesome...I loved it!


Pee Pee Tee Pee's...thanks Aunt TT!


Jack is so lucky...he got some awesome gifts!


Rubbing the belly for good luck!


Larry's aunt (Tia Silvia) threw me a baby shower on Sunday, February 8, in Deer Park. It was so nice to get together with all of Larry's family and close friends. I had a wonderful time and Jack got lots of great goodies!

The wonderful hostess.


Love the cookies!


Adorable robe for Jack!


We are so fortunate to have so many wonderful people in our lives who love and support us during this exciting time. Jack isn't even here yet, but he already has so many people who love him. I can't wait to introduce our little man to all these special people!!

0 comments: