Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Still No Change, Still Waiting

I went to my weekly doctor visit today and nothing has changed since last week...I still haven't dilated. My next appointment is scheduled for Tuesday, March 3 (my due date) and if I haven't gone into labor by then, she wants to induce. They only schedule inductions on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. So if I go in on Tuesday for my appointment, they could schedule my induction for Thursday, if there's a spot open. If Thursday is not available, I will have to wait until Monday or Tuesday. My doctor also said Jack weighs approximately 71/2 pounds...he's a big boy! Jack is still very active. It's amazing when I look down at my belly and see a heel poking through. He is a very happy boy in my belly!

4 comments:

The Lloyd Family said...

Good Luck!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one :)

Walsh Zoo said...

I keep checking back on your blog to see if little Jack has decided to come out and introduce himself. Girl - go for the earliest induction! :)

Jana said...

Yea!!! It's getting so close. He's taking his time, but when he comes, he'll probably come QUICK! Remember to breathe in your nose, out your mouth and push from your butt! :)

GINGER said...

I say wait till he comes, that little boy knows when the time is right. He's not to big yet. My Dr. said will was 8 lbs two weeks before he came and he was only 7.8 and he was 4 days late. Hang in there!! I'm excited for you.

Ginger