Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day and Back to Work

I had a wonderful first Mother's Day! Jack surprised me with the cutest card and a gift certificate for a mani and pedi. Since I start back to work tomorrow, Jack and I hung out all weekend. I'm ready to go back to work but I'm not ready to leave Jack. I've spent 24/7 with him for the past 2 months and its going to be hard leaving him. I am very fortunate that my job and bosses allow me to work from home 2 days a week...my bosses rock! I'll be working from home on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Jack will be with our nanny at The Shipley's on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. This first week will be tough and I'll probably call the nanny 3 times a day to check on Jack...our poor nanny will probably think I'm crazy! Jack has his first physical therapy appointment on Tuesday at 8:45 am. After doing some research and asking around, I feel much better! I've started working with him and repositioning things to help get the right side of his neck stronger. I'll let you know how his appointment goes. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommy's!

Mommy and Jack on Mother's Day!

0 comments: