Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mommy Turns 30!

I'm no longer in my 20's....yesterday was my 30th birthday! Some friends of ours from college got married yesterday so we celebrated my birthday on Friday. Larry and I went to dinner with some of our close friends and then met up with more friends to celebrate. I had a blast and it was nice to get out. We decided to stay in Houston that night (my first night away from Jack) but I woke up at 6:30 am ready to go home...I really missed our little guy! Uncle John and Aunt Tracy kept Jack for the night and they had a great time! My parents (Mimi and PaPa) came into to town yesterday to watch him while we were at the wedding. We had a very busy weekend and today was a perfect day to stay in our pajamas until noon, so we did!

Jack and his old mommy!!

5 comments:

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

Happy 30th Birthday ... good for you for having a night out!
And yes, we do need to get together soon!!

Tammy said...

Happy belated Shelly, The Big 30.. Still beautiful as ever. Jack is one lucky Guy...PP said to give little rocken red a kiss..lol

GINGER said...

Happy birthday, sounds like you had allot of fun! You look so pretty and that boy of yours is adorable, I just want to squeeze him!

Ginger

The Lloyd Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great one!!

Walsh Zoo said...

Oh my gosh Shelley, I can't believe how big Jack is now! I hadn't seen your blog in awhile. He is such a CUTE little man!! And you look fabulous for 30 girlfriend.