Monday, May 4, 2009

2 Month Check-Up

Jack had his 2 month check-up today (he'll be exactly 2 months on Saturday). He now weighs 10 pounds, 12 ounces (25%) and is 22 inches long (25%). I can't believe my little baby already weighs 10 pounds!! Jack also got his first round of shots today. Larry came with us because I knew it would break my heart to hear him cry. He was not a happy boy but it didn't bother him for to long. Our pediatrician said he was doing great but was a little concerned about the right side of his head. Most of the time, Jack sleeps and lays on the right side of his head and its causing a flat spot. Our pediatrician said its called Torticollis, which is a condition that causes a baby's head and neck to tilt to one side. She wants Jack to see a physical therapist to work on getting the right side of his neck stronger. I'm a little freaked out but we should know more once we see the physical therapist. Here are a few pictures of Jack from the last few weeks!

Precious face!


His shirt says it all!


Such a BIG boy!


Jack loves bath time!

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Shelly I can say I have one handsome little cousin... I love his pics you put up. It will be ok let the P/T do there job. If you need to talk i am here. I hope to see you guys soon all my love.
Tam