Friday, March 13, 2009

Welcome Home Jack!

We got home from the hospital on Wednesday afternoon. We were so happy to finally be home! Our first night at home was a little rough but we worked out all the kinks and last night was great. My mom has been staying with us and she has been a big help, especially on the first night. Larry has been awesome and very helpful! Jack loves staring at his daddy and taking naps on his chest. Jack had his first doctors appointment this morning and he's doing great. When he left the hospital he weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces (apparently babies lose weight in there first few days....I did not know this). When they weighed him at the doctors office today he was back to his original birth weight (7 pounds, 4 ounces). We go back to the doctor in 2 weeks. Here are a few pictures of Jack since we've been home...he is absolutely precious and I'm completely in love!!

Mommy and Jack


Taking a quick nap before daddy goes back to work.


I love my bouncie chair...it vibrates and plays music.


So sweet!


Stop taking my picture!!

6 comments:

Geralyn said...

Oh My Gosh!!!
I Love Him :) He is so precious...I can't wait to meet him!

marefur said...

Congratulations from Larry's cousin Mary and family in Chicago! We are very happy for you!

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

You look amazing! And that boy is too cute for words .... I am so thrilled for y'all and so happy all is well!
Will dropped and stayed below his birth weight for over a week, so you guys are doing good! YAY!

The Lloyd Family said...

He is just so precious! Congrats!! Right now, he looks like a great mix of both of you! Too cute!!!

Tammy said...

HE IS THE CUTIEST LITTLE BOY EVER... I CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET HIM

malee said...

Awwww...he's precious! Enjoy every moment that he's tiny because before you know it he'll be crawling around all over the place!