Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jack is Finally Here!!

Jack Michael Furman arrived yesterday (March 9) at 12:25 pm. Jack weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. I was scheduled to be induced yesterday at 5:30 am but Jack decided to come on his own a few hours before. I started having contractions at midnight, went to the hospital around 1:00 am and Jack was here 12 hours later. Larry and I are so happy and excited for him to finally be here....he was definitely worth the wait! Here are a few pictures of our little man.

Our precious little boy!


Getting checked out!


Proud Daddy!

8 comments:

Jana said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. I hope you are getting plenty of rest. Take advantage of it while you have so many people waiting on you!!

The Uschold Family said...

Awww, he's perfect! I can't wait to hold him!!

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

Congratulations! He is precious ... enjoy every second of it! I am so happy for you guys :-)

GINGER said...

Yipee!!! I am so excited for yall!! Don't you love that new baby smell? How are you posting pics already? You must be feeling great! Are you home already? He is just perfect!

Ginger

The Lloyd Family said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations on your new family!! I am so happy for you guys!

Tammy said...

HORRAY I can not wait to see him and you guys too.. I am so happy for you guys he is just perfect.
Love ya

Ramie Babcock said...

He's precious! Enjoy those little moments in the hospital--it goes by fast! Take LOTS of pictures! I'm so happy for you two! Larry looks pretty good holding a baby, I have to say! Tell him congrats!!

Geralyn said...

Congrats to you & Crawl! We can't wait to meet baby Jack...He is so precious. Grandpa Jimmy & Grandma Sue Sue ar really proud. We pray that God will continue to bless and protect your sweet family!
Love ya, Geralyn