Thursday, March 26, 2009

Big Bed

We didn't get much sleep last night. Jack was waking up every 1 - 2 hours, which is not like him. He usually wakes up every 3 - 4 hours, I feed him and he goes right back to sleep. After feeding him at 6:00 am, Jack would not go back to sleep and I was exhausted so I put him in bed with us. Big mistake....as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out and we didn't wake up until 9:00 am! I don't want to make this a habit but mommy was desperate this morning and needed sleep. He looked so peaceful sleeping in our bed, I had to take a picture.

5 comments:

Jana said...

Well you know how I feel about that. Neither one of my girls were sleepers. Things totally change when you have to go back to work. Every minute of sleep is sacred... do whatever works!

malee said...

I know how you feel! Anna still comes to bed with us around 6:00 every morning...Jack looks so peaceful!

Walsh Zoo said...

OH that picture is so priceless! And girlfriend however you can get sleep...do it :)

Ramie Babcock said...

Jackson was the same way--he hit a growth spurt early and fed through the night a couple of times! And we did the same thing--Jackson came to bed with us around 6:00am when Daddy went to work--it was our cuddle time, and I would not trade it for the world! We still do that--every morning he hears Daddy close the front door, those feet hit the floor and he comes running to mommy's room! We watch cartoons til about 9:30! ENJOY it! They get big fast!!

He's adorable!!

Alan & Tracey Gregory said...

Damn! When did Larry dye his hair red!! He's so adoreable!!