Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Doing Flips

Jack is moving more and more each day but last night it felt like he was doing flips...he was all over the place. He started moving around 10:00 pm and didn't stop until about 12:30 am. I didn't get much sleep, but I didn't mind, because I love feeling him move around. I wonder if it had anything to do with the baggy full of sweets Lauren brought over. I usually don't eat sweets but everything in the bag looked so good I had to try one of each. Thanks again for the goodies, Lauren! Jack and I really enjoyed them and can't wait to eat more tonight!

4 comments:

Jana said...

My favorite thing about being pregnant is feeling them move around. It's worth going through 9 months of swelling, uncomfortable sleepless nights, 1000 trips to the bathroom and weight gain. It goes by really fast so enjoy it while you can!

Walsh Zoo said...

I'm with Jana - that's my favorite part!! I miss that so much. It's so nice to hear when pregnant girlies enjoy the amazing miracle that's taking place in their bellies! Give Jack a love pat from the Walshs :-)

Oh...and try swigging full-sugar orange juice if you want to wake Jack up...I did it before every ultrasound...the nurses would laugh about how Sam was dancing up a storm!

Shipley Family said...

Sorry Shelly! Better you to eat them than me.
Try having 2 doing summersaults in your belly that feels like it's about to pop! It is an amazing feeling, one that you can't describe. Just thinking about it makes me want another baby!

Tammy said...

O man I remember those day and nights. Kyndel loved sweets and Presleigh loved tomatoes and watermelon(crazy) I know..

Shelly cherish every moment from late night everything..

It will all be worth It when you see that little man Jack.

love ya and see you at christmas

p.s. you look great