Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving, Deer Hunting and a Belly Pic

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! We spent Thanksgiving Day with Larry's family and spent the weekend with my family. It's always great to get the whole family together, especially during the holiday's! While my mom and I did some shopping on Saturday, Larry went deer hunting with my dad and shot his second deer, ever. During deer season, Larry loves to go hunting while we're in Gonzales...I hardly ever see him while we're there. The first time Larry ever went hunting was two years ago and he actually shoot a deer on his first try...I was so proud! I didn't post any pictures of the deer because I didn't want to gross anyone out!

I've had many requests for updated belly pics, so here you go. Jack is growing so fast and so is my belly!

Belly pic at 26 weeks!

3 comments:

Jana said...

I LOVE the belly bump! You are the cutest pregnant person ever.

The Uschold Family said...

Wow! You have grown. You look so cute! I already have a bump at 10 weeks, Yikes! I am showing early!

malee said...

You look so cute Shelly! Jack will be here before you know it:)