Thursday, November 13, 2008

24 Weeks and Kicking

I'm 24 weeks and 2 days and Jack is kicking up a storm! I usually feel him moving around first thing in the morning and after eating a full meal. The other night, after eating dinner, I laid down on my left side and I felt him move. Then, he started kicking me pretty hard. I yelled for Larry and he was able to feel him but then told me to get off him. I was either laying on his head or he has some strong little legs.

I went to the doctor today for my monthly visit and everything was great! I just got over having the flu/cold and my doctor recommended that I get a flu shot, so I did. Hopefully, I won't get sick anyone this year!! My next doctor visit is on December 9. At that visit, I'll do my diabetes screening and get my RhoGAM shot, which will all be done at the hospital. Since my blood type is Rh negative, they need my results from the diabetes screening before they can give me the RhoGAM shot and that's why everything's done in the hospital. I'll let everyone know how it goes!

1 comments:

Walsh Zoo said...

isn't the kicking the best feeling ever?! i actually miss that :-)