Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Why you shouldn't let your husband blog....

So last night I was checking my blog and Larry decided he wanted to post something. Please keep in mind that we have both been sick and he was drinking Thera-Flu, which makes him very loopy! If you know Larry, you will think its funny! This is what he had to say.....

It's Larry NOT Shelly

Holy crap I thought women got a little more frisky as the pregnancy progressed... guess who was wrong...I was!!! I cant believe I'm actualy writing on this thing but I've been sippin on some Thera-flu, and I was feelin it and I had to make sure she took that stupid picture of me off this thing. I feel this posting should be read by all expecting dads so they are not fooled by all the myths that we are led to believe. We are sheep led to the wolves... RUN. I kid. thats the theraflu talkin. The concert was fun. Shelly was fun! Randy was awesome! K.O.L. were awesome! And no I dont plan on playin bongos with Jack....... more like death metal, its a proven fact that kids into metal are smarter than kids who listen to idiots like brit, madonna, cold play, etc. I'm getting really weird looks from Shelly so I better go...deer park high school football rules, cowboys suck, and casa ole is still the best mex. food restraunt in texas!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Isn't that how Larry is normally? Haha.

That's really cute how excited he is about having a son.

Mark wrote a letter to Avery on her blog... so I guess it's time he did the same for Addy... Larry has set the trend!

Alan & Tracey Gregory said...

LMAO! That's right...that sounds like normal ol' Larry to me! Hope to see you guys soon! Maybe me and Shelly can bump bellies!! LOL!