Thursday, April 5, 2012

Big Brother Jack!

Jack is going to be a Big Brother!  He is very excited and is requesting a "baby girl sister".  Baby #2 is due on October 15, 2012.  This first trimester has been tough....I thought it's suppose to be easier the second time around.  I've been nausea, my taste buds are off, I don't have an appetite and nothing sounds good.  At my second doctor's appointment, I lost 3 pounds and my doctor instructed me to eat every 2-3 hours.  I'm starting to feel better and my appetite seems to be coming back so I'm hoping the second trimester is a lot better!

We are very excited for our new addition and can't wait to meet him or her!  Here's the first picture of Baby #2 at 7 weeks and 1 day and a picture of a very proud Big Brother.


1 comments:

TamZ said...

I am so excited for all of u.. I can not wait!