Saturday, July 3, 2010

Love Bite

I got a call yesterday from Jack's teacher and she informed me that one of Jack's friend's bit him on the face. I was about to leave work to pick him up but she assured me it was not an emergency so I kept calm. When I got there, Jack was running around but as I got closer I noticed the bite mark on his right cheek. It didn't seem to bother him so I talked to the teacher, signed an accident report and felt a little better about the situation. Although I'm not happy about what happened, it's kind of funny how it happened...a little girl in his class was giving him a hug and then going in for a kiss, at least that's what the teachers thought, instead she gave him a little love bite!

When I was little, I always got bit by the same little boy at school. He would never bite anyone else, just me. Hopefully that's not the case with Jack and this is a one time thing!

1 comments:

Jana said...

OUCH!!! At least he's not the biter. I feel so bad when mine are the ones biting.