Thursday, July 15, 2010

I love this little guy!

Every once in awhile, I have to go out of town for work. I left for New Jersey/New York on Monday and got back into town this morning. It's nice to get away (even though I'm working), but I always miss my boys like crazy! Larry is so good about sending me pictures and videos while I'm away, and it really helps and always puts a smile on my face. Here's a funny video Larry sent me of Jack laughing in the bath tub. The littlest things make him laugh and once he starts, he can't stop...he's so funny and I love it! I also included a really cute picture that he sent me...check out his hair!





Time Square - we had a free night last night so we went to the city for dinner and walked around for a few hours.

1 comments:

Shipley Family said...

I love NY! We miss ya'll & we will come play as soon as wet get back and B & C are well.