Thursday, March 11, 2010

Addy's Birthday Party

Here are some pictures from Addy's birthday party on Saturday at The Little Gym. We had so much fun and all the kids loved it! Jack and Addy have the same birthday and are one year apart in age. Jack was upset that he didn't get a picture with the birthday girl...maybe next year. Happy Birthday, Addy!









This is a picture of Jack sitting at the table with the big kids...he did so good! He ate all his gold fish, shared a cupcake with Mommy, drank a juice box (for the first time) and then squirted his juice box all over the girl sitting next to him. Ooops!

1 comments:

Jana said...

I am so glad yall came!!! We can get a picture of them together this Saturday! My dad have my camera and took 1000 pictures... i have yet to go through all of them to post. I know I got some good ones of Jack I will send you.