Sunday, April 5, 2009

WubbaNub

The WubbaNub is the best invention EVER! Jack loves sucking on a pacifier but gets very upset when it falls out of his mouth. Larry and I run over and put it back in his mouth 100 times a day. My aunt gave us a WubbaNub as a gift and we just used it for the first time tonight...I wish we would have used it 3 weeks ago! The WubbaNub was invented by a family who was having the same problem so they decided to permanently attach a pacifier to a plush animal. Jack holds on to the plush animal and the pacifier stays in his mouth...he loves it and so do we!!

Jack and his WubbaNub

3 comments:

Alan & Tracey Gregory said...

I have one of those too! Don't let me forget to use it!

He gets cuter every day! I hope to see him soon...if my little man every decides to come out!

Jana said...

Holy cow!!! I wish I knew about that THREE YEARS AGO! I wanted to tie the paci to rope and tie it around her head...haha. but the whole choking hazard thing...

Walsh Zoo said...

Don't you just LOVE passys? :)