Monday, April 20, 2009

Music Lover

Jack went to his first wedding on Saturday. The weather made it a little difficult to get there but once we were there and it stopped raining we had a really good time! It was a long and eventful day but Jack did really well! He loved the music at the reception and would get mad when it stopped playing. One time, I left the reception to change his diaper and he started crying but as soon as I walked back into the reception he stopped. The next day, we put our ipod and speakers in Jack's room....he loves it and it makes him very relaxed! When we got home from the wedding, I got Jack ready for bed and laid him on his lounger while I made him a bottle. When I walked back over to feed him, he was sound a sleep...he was so tired!

1 comments:

The Uschold Family said...

Jack's picture at the top is the best one I have seen!! It is so good! I can't wait to hold mine in my arms!