Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

This is Jack's first Easter. Even though he can't hunt for eggs, I still got him an Easter basket. We tried to take pictures with a real bunny but the bunny kept going to the bathroom during the photo shoot. We did get a picture of Jack with the Easter Bunny at the mall and it turned out really cute! I can't wait until next Easter when Jack is able to hunt for eggs! I hope everyone has a very Happy Easter!

Jack and the Easter Bunny


Bunny Ears!


All dressed up for Easter!

3 comments:

The Lloyd Family said...

Oh, he is so handsome!!!

Tammy said...

Shelly Jack is so cute...PP wants some pictures of him.. to put in her room,lol. TO cute he looks more and more like you (i think)

Ramie Babcock said...

He is tooo stinking cute! And I'm a little biased...i thought my Jack was the only cute Jack that could ever be--but Jack Michael ranks at a tie for #1 with Jackson Scott!! Tooo cute!!