Saturday, January 10, 2009

Surprise!

I had a wonderful surprise when I got home from work on Thursday....Larry started on Jack's room! We have both been so busy on the weekends that we haven't had a chance to work on it. We still need to put Jack's furniture together but Larry started on the walls (he's the BEST!). We decided not to paint the walls and to leave the tan color but we added white paneling halfway up. The paneling still needs to be painted (the painter was suppose to come on Friday but rescheduled for next week) but so far it looks great! Larry put together Jack's bed and I put all the bedding on. We're going to work on the changing table/dresser and glider tomorrow. I just ordered some hand painted wall letters for Jack's name and they won't in for 6-8 weeks. Hopefully, we'll have everything done by next weekend because I'm really anxious to get his room finished! I'll post pictures once we're done.

1 comments:

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

YAY for getting ready ... can't wait to see it all done!

Send me an e-mail soon so we can get together for you to get my "gift"!