Thursday, January 15, 2009

7 Weeks To Go!

We went to the doctor today and everything is great! The doctor said the heartbeat was good and I was right on track with my size. I've gained a total of 26 pounds (I almost fell out of my seat) but my doctor reassured me that it was perfect and I'm right where she wants me to be. The doctor felt around on my belly and could tell Jack's head was down. He will most likely stay that way since he is continuing to grow and running out of room to move around. Jack is still very active, especially at night. We're still working on his room but the paneling on the walls got painted yesterday. I should have pictures for you by next week!

1 comments:

Jana said...

Wow it has flown by!! Little Jack will be here before you know it! I want to see belly pics!!!!