Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One More Week...Boy or Girl?

We find out whether we're having a boy or a girl in exactly one week from today!!!! We are so excited, we can hardly wait! I'm so anxious to finalize a name and start working on the nursery. We pretty much have everything picked out for the nursery (I bet that doesn't surprise a few of you) and have our names narrowed down. We both would be happy with either a boy or a girl but I think Larry is hoping more for a boy. He's a little nervous about having a little girl because he knows he will be wrapped around her little finger and she will get whatever she wants....he's a little scared and I think its cute! As soon as we find out, I'll let everyone know.

I'm 19 weeks today and finally started to show a little bit! I have a small pooch, that gets bigger throughout the day because I'm eating everything in sight. My appetite has completely changed in these last few weeks and I'm curious to see how much weight I've gained. I hadn't gained anything at my last doctor visit but I bet that will change at my next visit!

2 comments:

GINGER said...

You have to start posing some belly pics!!! I can't wait to find out what yall are having!!!

Ginger

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

It was so good to see y'all and visit las weekend ... I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl! Hope to see you soon!