Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh Boy!!!

We found out today that we're having a little boy! We are so excited and can't wait to meet our little man. The doctor had no problem seeing it was a boy. As soon as we started the ultrasound the doctor asked if we were ready to find out (we couldn't believe she could tell that fast), we both immediately said "YES!!". She told us we were having a boy and he was already showing off....legs wide open. Larry was VERY proud!! A few of my friends, told me to drink a coke before my ultrasound so the baby would be active. Boy, was he active!! The doctor had a hard time taking a picture because he wouldn't stay still. At one point the doctor said he was doing karate. It was amazing to see him move around. They didn't do the 3D ultrasound, like I thought they would, but we have some wonderful pictures. Oh, and I gained 8 pounds in one month....I knew I had gained some weight!

Our little guy will be named Jack! Larry and I have had that named picked out since before we were married. His middle name will be Michael, which is Larry's middle name and a family name on both sides of our family. Jack Michael Furman....we love it and can't wait for him to be here!!!

Jack playing with his foot....I love this picture!


Still playing with his foot. His other leg is bent to his chest.


IT'S A BOY!!! Larry is so proud of this picture!

4 comments:

Walsh Zoo said...

Wahoo for little boys!! (and girls, of course). You guys are in for so much fun. Love the name Jack!!

Jana said...

YEA!!!!! I am so happy for you. Little Jack can be Addy's boyfriend! He might be born on her birthday!?!?!

BTW - 8 pounds in one month is NOTHING!!! You're still so tiny.

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys ... little boys are a blast (and they LOVE their Mommies!)

GINGER said...

I love that name!!! Yipee, you are going to love love love having a boy. Doesn't it seem more real now that you've seen that he is already a little baby? Just pint size though. I'm excited for the two of you.

Ginger