Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Belly Pics

Many of you requested a belly shot, so here you go! My doctor was right when she said I wouldn't start showing until around 20 weeks and one morning I would wake up and have a belly. In these last two weeks my belly has really popped out. I'm at a weird stage where none of my regular clothes fit but I'm still to small for maternity clothes...the "Bella Band" has become my new best friend!

On Sunday, I felt Jack move for the first time. It was amazing! It felt like little bubbles popping in my stomach. I can't wait until he's bigger so we can feel him move more often.

Belly pic at 21 weeks!


Larry and I (and Jack) at a wedding this past weekend.

2 comments:

Jana said...

You are seriously the cutest pregnant person EVER! I have a black belly band I can mail you if you want it. Once you have one child, your belly pops out from day 1 so I'll never be able to wear it again!!

Jana

GINGER said...

So so cute!!! I love the little belly!

Ginger