Thursday, December 2, 2010

Belated Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving festivities started the Friday before Thanksgivings with a Thanksgiving Feast at Jack's school.  Parents were invited so Larry and I went and had lunch with our little guy.  He was so excited to see us and it was fun visiting with the teachers, kids and other parents (I'm a bad mommy, I forgot my camera). That following Sunday, we had dinner with Larry's family and also celebrated Aunt Tracy's birthday.  Jack had a blast playing with his cousins, eating good food and having cake and ice cream for desert.  We even got him to say "Happy Bitday" to Aunt Tracy.  We then headed to Gonzales on Wednesday for Thanksgiving with my family.  Larry was in a wedding on Saturday so Jack stayed with my parents while Larry and I went back to Houston. 

We are very thankful this year for our amazing little boy, wonderful family and  friends and good health!  We had a great Thanksgiving, ate way too much and are looking forward to the Christmas holidays...we LOVE this time of year!

Ready for the cold weather!

















Happy Birthday Aunt Tracy!
















I'm so full, I couldn't make it to the couch!

Pre-Thanksgiving dinner at BJ's in The Woodlands
Riding the tractor with Pops












Running around with the horses












Larry and I at the wedding

0 comments: