Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

We had an amazing Christmas this year!  We had Christmas with Uncle John and Aunt Tracy on Thursday night and then we headed to my parents on Sunday to open gifts on Monday.  Jack and Taylor were spoiled with wonderful gifts!  We came home on Christmas Eve to get ready for Santa.  We made cookies and chocolate milk and we were all in bed early.  Jack and Taylor were exhausted from the weekend so they had no problem going to bed early, plus they were both very excited for Santa to stop by. 

The kids must have been good because Santa left lots of fun stuff.  Jack loved everything, even Taylor's toys.  Taylor loved her dolls and loves giving them hugs and kisses. 

I only have pictures from Christmas morning (I completely forgot to pack my camera).  Please excuse my shirtless child.  He doesn't like sleeping with a shirt on and he was already elbow deep in his gifts before I could tell him to put one on. 










0 comments: