Thursday, November 29, 2012

Leo the Elf

Our elf arrived last night before Jack went to bed.  Jack was brushing his teeth and we heard a loud knock at the door.  Jack and Daddy ran to the door and there he was, sitting next to the book.  At first, Jack didn't know what to think and kept asking "who knocked on the door?". He couldn't believe that little elf could knock that loud.  We started reading the book and then Jack named him, Leo (I think he named him after Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). Jack was very excited to look for him this morning and here's where we found him....

















Jack's reaction was priceless!  He looked at me and said "mommy, Leo ate my candy, that's not very nice".  I almost lost it!  But, then he said, "I'll share with him", and wanted to take a picture with him. .

 

0 comments: