Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Toddler Bed

We converted Jack's crib into a toddler bed on Sunday.  I wanted to keep him in his crib for as long as I could but I knew it was time when his feet started getting stuck in between the bars (he's a crazy sleeper). He is very excited about his "big boy bed" (that's what he calls it) and is doing very well in it!  He hasn't once come out of his room and doesn't even try to get out.  I gave him a pillow to sleep on, hoping it would help him sleep straight and not all over the place.  It worked...he stays on the pillow all night.  He loves his new bed and we are so happy we made the change!


Little monkey jumping on the bed!

First night...sound asleep!


Coloring on his bed...not a good idea. I had to wash his sheets when he was done. 

1 comments:

Christina said...

congrats on the move!!! glad it went well. this wouldnt work for caleb...he would get out to read books...lol