Thursday, December 10, 2009

9 Month Check-Up

Jack had his 9 month check-up today. He is getting so big and is becoming "Mr. Independent"! He rarely wants to be held anymore, which makes mommy very sad. He is getting into everything! I know I have said this 100 times but this age is so much fun! He is the happiest baby, full of energy and is so much fun to be around...he brings so much joy to our lives! Below are his stats at 9 months, new and fun stuff he's been doing and some updated pictures.

• Weight - 17 lbs, 15 oz (10-25%)
• Height - 29 inches (75%)
• Pulls up on EVERYTHING!
• Takes steps while holding on to the couch or our hands
• Loves to be outside or to look out the window
• Always chasing after the dogs and getting in their bowls
• Very good eater...loves turkey, cheese and cooked carrots
• Loves to bounce up and down while standing up
• Started saying mamama, also says dadada, bababa and gagaga
• Loves taking a bath...gets upset when bath time is over
• Favorite book is "Clara Cow Wraps Up Warm"
• Gives big sloppy kisses (with his mouth wide open)!
• Can wave bye bye and gets so excited when he does it!

It's snowing and I'm ready!


CHEESE...one more pic in that cute hat!


Let me out!


I love my new bath tub!


9 Month Picture

2 comments:

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute!! And such a big boy! Isn't watching them turn into little people so much fun?!?!?

Jana said...

I cannot believe how much he has grown... 9 months already!???? He's so cute! We have to get him and the girls together really soon!